Acne is more commonly referred to as pimples. It is a very common skin condition which can affect people of all ages but it is most commonly found in teenagers and young adults. The skin condition is caused when oil and dead skin cells end up plugging the hair follicles and cause persistent whiteheads and blackheads. Acne can appear on the face, chest, forehead, upper back and shoulders.
There are four main causes of acne:
● Excess oil production
● Hair follicles being clogged up due to dead skin cells and oils
Even though there are four root causes of acne, production of acne can also be triggered due to hormonal changes, stress, medications and a poor diet.
● Hygiene: Maintaining basic hygiene is the first step to gaining a clear, acne free face. Washing your face with a mild face wash makes sure that there aren’t any foreign particles clogging up your pores and making it hard for your skin to breathe.
● Salicylic Acid: One of the components of any acne face wash is salicylic acid, it removes the oil from your face, clears all your pores and prevents lesions.
● Cleansers: Face cleansers and soaps which are advertised for treating acne contain sulphur, glycolic acid and salicylic acid.
● Benzoyl Peroxide: Doctors recommend benzoyl peroxide for treatment of mild acne, it destroys the bacterias which cause acne and is available in many forms like face washes, lotions, creams, foams and gels.
● Alcohol and Acetone: Acetone can remove oils from the surface of the skin and alcohol is a mild antibacterial agent, so the pair is an easy solution to keeping acne at bay.
● Medications: Cases of severe acne are tough to crack with just the help of face cleansers so in a severe case of acnes, it is recommended that the patient consults a doctor and gets started on medications like tretinoin or clascoterone.
● Antibiotics: Oral medications such as doxycycline and erythromycin helps with the inflammation of skin and killing bacterias.
● Retinol Gel/Creams: Retinol gel’s work is to keep the pimple from forming, it affects the growth of cells which in turn unblocks the pores. It is recommended to use these with prescriptions.
● Chemical Peels: They are used to treat certain types of acne and to improve the appearance of mild scars, in this method, a chemical solution is applied on the face which makes the skin blister and peel off.
It isn’t unusual for a person to carry acne scars even after their treatments. However, these scars can have a daunting effect on a person’s self confidence. Acne spots are known to lower a person’s self esteem and self worth. And even though we believe that they have zero effect on a person’s beauty, there are many procedures which can help with acne scar treatments. Here are some of the most common and effective treatments for acne scars:
If you are looking for the best acne scar removal treatment in Hyderabadthen you do not have to look anymore because Science Of Skin offers you acne scar removal treatment in Hyderabadwhich is second to none. As we are aware that the name acne scar removal treatmentsounds a bit daunting, we do our best to satisfy our customers and provide them with the best facilities at one of the finest acne scar removal centres in Hyderabad.
So if you are someone who’s actively suffering from acne scars visit the choicest Best cosmetology clinics in Hyderabad: Science of skin
How to get rid of Blind Pimple under Skin